Garden Design Diploma Course – September 2021
Course Duration 1-3 Years
- You agree to spend a minimum of 15 hours per week on the course.
- You could graduate in 12 months with a minimum of 25-30 hours of study per week.
- *After graduation, you’ll receive a further 12 months of business mentoring to get you started.
- Alternatively, you can take a break for up to 1 year and rejoin the course where you left off.
- The video tutorials are always in your pocket, available to playback at any time.
- You’ll have weekly webinars with your tutor – individual feedback, advice, and support for your projects and assignments.
- Tutors are on call 7 days a week. We’ll usually get back to you within a few hours.
- Log into our virtual classroom and chat with other students, talk through any problems, and share ideas.
*To be eligible for 12 months mentoring, the course must be completed within 36 months of the start date.
GD100 | Introduction to design composition
GD200 | Sketchup make essential training
GD300 | Evolution of the modern landscape
GD400 | Basic photo manipulation & Picasa
GD500 | Urban spatial development
GD600 | Hard landscape portfolio
GD700 | Design detail and creative planning
GD800 | Garden photography
GD900 | Soft landscape and colour
GD1000 | Masterclasses
GD1100 | Rural spatial development
GD1200 | Business and professional practice
GD1300 | Introduction to CAD for landscape designers
GD1400 | VW videos
GD1500 | Architectural rendering techniques